Wednesday, December 28, 2011

awesome zipper cosmetic bags

So I have a friend who has a bag like these and I just loved it so I looked up a couple different ways people have made similar bags online, and came up with my own sizes and fabrics to try and get that perfect bag. I am travelling soon and I wanted more organization to the chaos that can be luggage. Here are some of the different sizes I made:


Cute little makeup bag with cherries (My fav so far!)

Two identical ones with flowers made from just one fat quarter and a zipper! These two have my bed sheets for my trip in them. Perfect size for it!

I went a little bag-crazy and made a ton! I even made a super size one (not in the picture though, it was about 17 inches by 12 inches by 6 inches. It held A LOT)
They all fit so nice and neat in my carryon! I love these bags!

I plan on making and posting a tutorial soon! Good luck sewing!

2 comments:

  1. I am travelling soon and I wanted more organization to the chaos that can be luggage. Here are some of the different sizes I made: custom carrier bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reading your blog & I got it you provide cosmetics bag at affordable prize. Thanks............

    wholesale cosmetics & Buy cosmetic bags

    ReplyDelete